Huawei TAC IP Network Engineers
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei GOC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei TAC IP Network Engineers active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science;
• CCNP certification is considered an advantage. CCNP level knowledge is required;
• Familiarity and good experience with routing protocols: OSPF, IS-IS, BGP;
• Familiarity L2 switching and L2 redundancy protocols;
• Familiarity with Service Provider sollutions level solutions: MPLS vpn, CGNAT;
• Familiarity with security protocols and features: IPSec, Anti DDoS, Radius/TACACS;
• Knowledge of Linux/Solaris server administration;
• Excellent communication skill and team player
• Fluent English communication skills
• Availability of international travel or night activities;
Technical Assistance Center IP Network Engineers are providing fault/problem management and incident management support on Huawei RAN products. Main activities are comprised of:
• Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support.
• Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
• Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process.
• Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade IP products and their features;
• Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
• Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction;
• On-call duty;
At Huawei TAC, we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. Providing technical support to customers across Europe, we are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your technical knowledge through daily interaction with R&D engineers located in Romania and having access to products in a laboratory environment.