Software Developers Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brains Consulting active
View all jobs Software Developers Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With a valuable experience, Brains CONSULTING provides a wide range of services developed by our human resources consultants, to support the need for organizational and human resources development within your organization. Our services are tailored to your unique and specific to activity.
Our goal is to help your organization to analyze and raise employee contributions.
Our services include:
• Organizational diagnosis;
• Team Building;
• Attracting and keeping employees at work;
• Consulting employee performance evaluation
• Compensation and Benefits
• HR Audit
We look forward to working with you to help fulfill all your recruitmentand Job placement needs!
We are currently looking for our Client - an international company with a subsidiary in Timisoara:
You will join the CPS team (Consumer Panel Services). Working as part of a growing development team the successful candidate will be involved in the design, coding, testing and support of new business applications and enhancements to current applications. Good analysis and problem solving skills are needed.
You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with all levels of staff in an international environment. A customer-facing attitude is a must! The candidate needs to be able to work under pressure to meet project deadlines and to be results oriented.
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• Engineering or Computing related degree
• Min 1 year Experience of developing web applications using ASP.NET and C#, and/or Java.
• Knowledge of structured systems development life cycle and project management.
• Knowledge of data query, analysis and reporting techniques and practices. • Knowledge of the Agile
The responsibilities of this position include:
• Application Development
• Developing an adequate understanding of the business process to which the application pertains.
• Coding efficient programs that meet analysis and design criteria.
• Developing testing routines and thoroughly test all application code.
• Debugging applications.
• Documenting applications under development.
• Assisting with the development of a solid technical architecture.
• Close interaction and collaboration with all other IT functions to ensure inter-operability of systems and consistent approach.
• Ability to work with latest technology
• Support for training and certification
• International, team environment • Attractive salary package • Bonuses system: meal tickets; extra hours; medical insurance, etc