Presales Feasibility Specialist - Vodafone Shared Services Romania
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (_VOIS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Presales Feasibility Specialist - Vodafone Shared Services Romania active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
To process technical and commercial feasibility information including: lead-time and cost quotation to support proposals to customers for Vodafone fixed network data products. This role liaises with the Vodafone operational functions as well as vendors throughout the world to ensure correct technical and commercial information is collated accurately and that the resulting data is commercially compelling and is delivered to agreed timescales.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• To accept and verify global presales feasibility requests.
• To collate all information supplied, ensuring all elements have been fully responded to and comply with Vodafone product capability requirements.
• To work proactively with the carrier suppliers and Carrier Buying Managers to continuously reduce the variance between budgetary and firm costs.
• To keep presales request originators and other internal stakeholders regularly updated using the available systems and via e-mail where appropriate.
• To maintain appropriate records to enable production of summary reports and audit purposes.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Gathers, analyses, stores and shares knowledge and information within the organisation in order to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge.
• Examines and evaluates relevant information to select the best course of action from among various alternatives.
• Evaluates processes on a regular basis to ensure they are: effective; process metrics are reached; audits are undertaken; and benchmarking & reviews are completed. When opportunity for improvement is identified drives through the improvement with all relevant stakeholders ensuring improved metrics are attained.
• Experience of Telecoms or IT Sector
• PC literate – Microsoft Word and Excel
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.