This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Auditor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
— University degree
— ACCA certificates is a plus
— At least 3 - 4 years’ experience in financial audit, accounting or risk management
— Previous experience in Audit company is a plus
— Strong technical knowledge and practical experience in audit
— Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to observe deadlines and to perform work under pressure
• Assessment and prioritization of multiple tasks, projects and demands
• Strong analytical skills
• Available for business travel
• Flexible in working independently or in a team, as required by tasks assigned
• Advise clients on internal control and business process improvement
• Perform audit assignments for our clients
• Assume indicated roles in projects according to your position
• Liaise with actual and potential clients at a technical level
• Coordinate, coach and supervise staff at less senior levels
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Type of the contract – undetermined period