Functional QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Functional QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Tools: HP ALM (Quality center), JIRA , HP UFT/QTP
• Finance (Markets) skills needed.
• General information – Skills: Adaptability / Suppleness, Sense of the risk / Orientation quality, rigor, cooperation and team spirit are keys elements of QA engineer function.
• Functional Environments: Electronic markets – Finance (Equity derivatives).
Good command of English; French is an advantage
• Analysis, preparation and functional test implementation (regression, functional evolutions and End to end testing), documentation, followed qualification phases, all this in the respect of needs expressed by the Business or his representative, budgets and assigned deadlines, criteria of quality and for performance required and from existing standards.
• Communication with various actors (development team, Business analyst, QA manager, QA team).
• Contribution to the proposals of solutions, in the sustainability of the functional and organizational knowledge, in the high quality of service. Possibly drive some subjects.
• Operational Quality monitoring of which the implementation of stabilization plan / improvement during major incident.
Testing activity - (Manual Test 60 % - Automated Test 20 %)
• Coordination of the services delivered by the team including schedules, reporting (roadmap, indicator, alert)
• Design and implementation of manual tests cases in Quality center, tests plans driven by the strategy of tests (representing the requests as well as functional tests and regression testing (manual / automatic) before deployments).
• Run manuals tests cases (regression, functional evolutions and End to end testing)
• Execution: run and supervise automated tests cases processing,
• Report and follow the defects / request on JIRA
• Maintenance and improvement of the referential of tests in Quality Center according to the deliveries and the functional evolutions.
• Implementation of the tests of new features (manual testing) and regression testing before deployments
• Supervision of the tests between applications (follow up end to end testing)
Business Analyst tasks - (20 % of the activity)
• Take in charge some business analyst tasks from Business Analyst. This consists of understanding business needs, write some functional specifications
• Be the functional point of the contact for the Bucharest team.