Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Be constantly aware of emerging trends, products and technologies.
Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to campaigns.
Champion the integration of new digital products into Reebok owned events to provide consumers with a seamless event experience across all relevant digital and offline channels.
Support the development of marketing campaigns, which delight our consumers and enhance Reebok reputation for creativity and inspiration.
Live and represent the Reebok brand.
- Drive and ensure execution of store specific initiatives/marketing plans
- Be a knowledge expert on store/mall specific developments, trends and competitors’ store activations
- Build strong relationship with local media, ambassadors, influencers and local (close to store/mall) vertical fitness touch points (gyms-rcf boxes etc.)
- Develop store specific marketing activation concept in line with the actual product and brand stories – includes local (social) media plan, cooperation with local brand ambassadors, influencers, POS executions, asset activations, events etc.
- Create an advocate network (bloggers, influencers, fit pros etc.) within category landscape
- Manage respective social media accounts in respective country – mainly focusing on store traffic & awareness
- Use PR - Social accounts’ and malls’ buzz as fast, flexible and cost efficient communication channel in marketing mix
- Lead and organize media and annual category events (press conferences, interview sessions, media days, in store product activations) celebrating category products, campaigns and athletes / assets
- Work closely with EM North Brand Activation and Social contacts to deliver results-oriented strategies – programs and events that increase consumer traffic and store awareness.
- Plan and share store activation plans (seasonal)
- Report and follow up of respective mwb expenditures accordingly
- Drive store initiatives in alignment with other local Reebok employees (e.g. Store Managers, Sales and Franchise Teams)
- Drive transformational brand solution sales through leveraging and developing relevant content and competition.
- Develop, leverage and deploy regional and local Brand solutions to upscale sales teams to approach clients with multi-faceted media propositions.
- Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions generated through market-relevant insights. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Attend, present on industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.