EEU Software is a fast growing software development company. We started in early 2000 and specialised in Java projects. The 80 programmers in EEU are all together a young, dynamic and highly professional team. We have implemented various applications in Europe and overseas, in countries like Spain, UK, Argentina, USA, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, France and more. EEU Software is Microsoft Partner, IBM Core Partner and Oracle Gold Partner. Our company uses the highest quality standards being ISO 9001 certified by a well-known austrian company, TUV.Requirements
• Over 3 years’experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse) environments.
• Strong experience with source control management systems and shared development in a large team
• Strong systems integration experience
• Good experience with middleware components (Reddis, RabbitMQ) and other open source technologies (PosgreSQL)
• Good understanding of web application architectures: Java EE, Web Services etc.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and adapt to new processes quickly and to think ""out of the box"" to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to read, understand and make corrections to code written by others
• Experience with automation tools (i.e. Puppet / Chef / Dockers / UCD etc.)
• Willingness to learn new things and extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
It would be excellent to have also:
• ITIL Certification
• Experience with Backup software and strategies (Idera, TSM, etc.)
• Proficiency in at least 1 programming/scripting language –bash, python, ruby, etc.
• Knowledge of the following: Linux Containers ( Docker ), Version control solutions ( Git ), IT automation software ( Ansible ), Working with Cloud computing ( OpenStack )
• Responsible for scripting (Perl, Unix shell, etc.) and environment automation
• Responsible with system administration, implementation and support Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse Linux environments.
• Responsible with administration of middleware components installed on OS level
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines
• Responsible for Incident and Problem resolution, including Root Cause Analysis
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines
• 3'Rd party vendor coordination and escalation
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes
- Reimbursement of agreed certifications
- Private medical subscription
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Career path based on continuous learning and development. Internal courses and workshops.
- Multiple ongoing projects thus possibility to change projects/ teams
- Professional environment, access to leading-edge technologies
- Premium customers