Partner Support Specialist with Dutch Skills (#1502641)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Partner Support Specialist with Dutch Skills (#1502641) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Customer Support (Partner Entry) Team is growing quality of impact! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As a Partner Support Specialist you will be building a strategic relationship with HP’s Retail Partners in Western Europe, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the In-Warranty Claims process and finding solutions on how to improve HP and Partners interlock and accelerating collaboration.
What will your day consist of?
- You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to solve In-Warranty issues
- You will lead communication with key retail chain stores or HQ building a trustworthy relationship
- You will be supported by modern tools to help prioritize key partners, with your stores portfolio and urgent actions
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams or Contractors in working with our Partners
- You will advise the Country Support Manager, CRT Lead and other HP Teams or service providers on units repair or exchange risks
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across Europe
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaboratorwith very good Dutch and English:
- excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
An excellent Partner Support Specialist with
- Foundational understanding of Post-Sales In Warranty Claims concepts
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Typically 2-5 years of experience, preferably in Customer Support / completed university degree with some experience in working directly with customers is considered an advantage
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)