QA software tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Clarisoft active
View all jobs QA software tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Meet the company
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years and, in 2016, Clarisoft Technologies was named to Inc. 5000 List of the fastest growing private companies in US.
• We’re a crew of 70-and-counting people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• MIT, NASA, Vodafone and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it
• Check us out over here: www.clarisoft.com/about-clarisoft/meet-team
What are we looking for?
- QA testers for web sites or for mobile apps that enjoy challenges, ask questions and pay attention to details, learn new things or technologies and apply them creatively to solve the problems at hand.
- Are you at the start of your career and highly motivated? You can still apply.
- We hire for attitude and train for skills.
- And if you are at or finished an IT university you are lucky indeed: you do not need a mandatory experience, you will do what you love and you are also being paid to do it.
Knowledge some of the following is a plus:
- Creating manual and automated (Selenium, etc) tests
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Good writing skills in English
- Runtime logs
- Report bugs and features that are not compliant to project specifications.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- We like you to challenge us, think of better solutions or designs, and tell us how can we improve our environment, participate in multiple projects, share your knowledge with the others, and be an excellent team player.
- Attractive salary
- Soccer & beer nights
- Medical Insurance
- Team Building activities
Not what you're looking for? Take a look into all our available positions here: https://www.clarisoft.com/about-clarisoft/join-team/.