Information Security Advisor (Junior and Senior)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• 1 - 5 years of Information Technology experience with network technologies (CCNA, JNCIA certification is desirable)
• Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, intrusion detection systems, system logs)
• Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
• Experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedures, and documentation
• Customer service including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling, and reporting
• Industry certification from vendors: ISC2, GIAC, EC-Council, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
• Previous experience in adjacent areas such as, Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, System Administrator, Platform/Tool Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk support
This role will function as a SOC Analyst. You will receive alerts and respond to activity within the client’s environment detected by our client’s Managed Security Services.
In this position will be responsible for investigating high alerts, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations for remediation, and assisting in the implementation.
• Performing daily operational 'eyes on glass' real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools, network and host based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), mainframes, midrange, applications and databases.
• Collaboration with Line of Business technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
• Documentation of actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved event tracking system.
• Provide Antivirus & Malware protection application administration and management (for example, but not limited to TrendMicro, McAfee, Microsoft Forefront )
• Routinely interact with vulnerability and threat management teams and incorporate feedback into information security applications (for example Qualys)