Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Intern active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
This is an unpaid internship! In return, we offer you opportunity to gain experience in the field that you want to work in the future.
• You're passionate & curious about HR
• Interested in investing in yourself this summer
• Ready to test your abilities in a professional and pleasant environment
• Being part of a student organization represents a plus
• Ready to tackle IT recruitment and also other parts of HR
• Fearless when it comes to talking to a lot of people
• 4/5 hours a day
• You will learn what IT recruitment means and something about its particularities
• You will participate in kick-off meetings with IT Managers and learn how to gather job requirements
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Attention to details