Software validation engineer - Iasi
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Degree in IT, Automatics or Electronics, or in a related field of study.
- Knowledge on the pseudo cod, programming languages.
- Strong knowledge in Automotive Area.
- A very good logic and understanding of the logical blocs.
- Knowledge in Matlab would be a plus.
- English - strong knowledge.
- Review of the specifications from the client.
- Creating from scratch test plans according to the specifications
- Updating a test plan according to the specifications evolution
- Software in the Loop testing (SIL) using specific programms
- Be able to analyse defects and to discover the problem
- Hardware in the Loop testing
- Communication with the client in english/french
- Prepare the technical documentation.