Corporate interior designer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Corporate interior designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
You are a young ambitious architecture graduate, fluent in English and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders at different levels and departments.
On the technical part you must know how to work in AutoCAD, any other design software will be a plus, and know how to organize projects from beginning to end keeping track of costs, suppliers and deadlines.
As corporate interior designer you will integrate within Amaris office management department and you will take care of the following tasks:
- Be able to pilot and monitor several project at the same time
- Drive and monitor the consistency for the group offices
- Define standards and charter applicable for each type of offices
- Work alongside with both IT and Marketing & Communication department
- Insure a clear follow up of the standard implementation
- Master and be part of the internal application development
- Industrialize all office plan & furniture into technical layers
- Optimize the space efficiency and capacity as per internal standards
We offer you the possibility to take on projects with an impact at a group level, involving more than 50 offices in 45 countries and grow within our group personally and proffesionally