Liquidity accounting consistency analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Liquidity accounting consistency analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
Knowledge, studies and experience:
• Strong academic record, in Finance (Accounting)
• At least 3-4 years of qualifying experience in Accounting especially market activity accounting
• Fluent in French; English is a plus
• Keen interest in regulatory reporting
• Experience in Project development
• Excellent inter-personal skills (to have the capacity to interact with different persons in order to implement liquidity topics)
• Expertise in MS excels/ Word & PowerPoint presentation is a must. Knowledge on VBA/Macro is a plus
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
• Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them
• Ability to analyze new situations
• Ability to easily adapt to new situations, to be agile
• Ability to work under pressure
We also value:
• Communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Result oriented, high flexibility, adaptability and work autonomy
• Participate to the implementation of the new process within a newly created team DFIN/DOM/REG
• Reconcile between Regulatory Risk Data with and accounting for SG entities especially GBIS scope : production, analysis and certification of notional figures for liquidity metrics
• Investigate discrepancies when identified, taking actions to correct these identified discrepancies;
• Improve data quality in liaison with other stakeholders (legal, risk, others);
• Respond to eventual questions from different central department or from the entities within the perimeter;
• Responsibility for managing, controlling, preparing and escalating risk within the scope of your position;
• Responsibility for reading, understanding and complying with the Company’s Conduct and Standards and corresponding regulations. You will be notified of changes to policies in a timely manner through announcements and/or intranet updates;
• Training in Paris during 3 months.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Type of the contract – undetermined period
- Other benefits
Please send your resume at EUR-Recrutare-SG@socgen.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website www.sgebes.com and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. Please go to IOS or Android market to download our Apps. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in 2011, now counts more than 250 staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.
The team’s activity consists in delivering two important kinds of processes: accounting – namely Group reporting in IFRS, statutory and regulatory reporting on top of the permanent supervision activities and related set of control; and Account Payable and Travel & Expenses, with teams specialize in optimizing all procure to pay activities.