This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs SalesForce Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Based in Bucharest
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility.
In this role you will be involved in delivering Salesforce projects – primarily custom code development (Visualforce and Apex) but also any other related technical items (such as data and external application integration), Java . The Candidate is expected to have extensive experience in software development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visualforce and Apex. The Candidate will be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, and will document the technical design and manage developers throughout the development, testing and support phases.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
Solution Configuration & Coding:
• Salesforce/Force.com custom development using Visualforce and Apex
Documentation, Training and Best-Practice Development & Re-Use:
• Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
• Implement user stories with appropriate design that utilizes Salesforce out of the box functionality as much as possible
• Drive exceptional Honeywell user experience / HUE through innovative delivery
• Actively work using Agile methodology of driving projects deliver and communication standards
Solution & Service Optimization:
• Drive commonality in the external Salesforce application platform across Honeywell enterprise
• Partner with the TCx Service and Operations team to manage ongoing operational support for the external CRM platforms using both internal and co-source resources
• Serve as a liaison to the solution operations team(s) to document and facilitate successful implementation and support of solution
• Advise and create methods to improve technical solution processes
Then you should have:
We are offering: