Senior C ++ Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gameloft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior C ++ Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
1. At least 3 years experience working on C++
2. Strong background in C/C++, and OOP
3. Experience with processes, threads, synchronizations mechanisms, design patterns
4. Strong debugging skills
5. Ability to understand and work with legacy code on big projects (1000-2000 files, ~40 libraries)
6. Ability to understand and debug platform specific code (Java, Objective-C, C#)
7. Strong communication skills
1. Create algorithms and design software
2. Design and integrate cross-platform software features for new or existing products, and document new modules/features in large systems;
3. Design Unit Tests
4. Make Code Review for other team members
5. Debugging and fix issues from new or legacy code.
6. Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
7. Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management
8. Coach and guide the development of the team members
9. Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas
10. Actively work with other department leads and facilitate the information flow
11. Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems
Why work in our team:
• We are a friendly, young and passionate team.
• You will work in a professional development environment using scrum iterations, build machines, code review, unit tests and coding standards
• You will have the chance to work in a technical team that works for more than 20 titles on 3 different platforms iOS, Android and Windows 8/10.
• You will master the coding skills and debugging techniques required to cover the widest range of mobile devices - from smartphones to tablets - and you will use these skills on every new hit offered by the mobile devices market;
• You will get a deeper knowledge on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows, and learn what they have in common and what sets them apart, what you need to do and what to avoid when writing truly portable code.
• Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
• Lunch tickets
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
• Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
• A chance to work in a real multinational team
• A modern office complex including:
• Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
• Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
• 3 massage rooms inside the building
• Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
• A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
• Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
• Free access to football and basketball courts
• Free psychological counseling
• Kindergarden inside our courtyard