2nd level Operations (TIBCO/WEBLOGIC/SOA)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs 2nd level Operations (TIBCO/WEBLOGIC/SOA) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
- Experience application management, business flows understanding is a plus, according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of production systems; work experience gained in companies and projects in IT, telecommunications, industrial, etc. with an autonomous organization of IT operations
- Previous experience in IT environment in a relevant field such as applications administration or development.
- Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, etc.
- Strong level of OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP suite.
- Expertise in the management of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic Applications Servers.
- Good experience with Databases: Oracle, MySql
- Good knowledge of PHP scripting is a plus.
- Familiar with well-known services: ssh, ftp, NFS, Samba
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected
- Pro-active person, with the necessary drive to create tools and maintain the Applications capability.
- Relevant degree or above in telecom, IT or electronic engineering.
- Flexible in changing work patterns and demands.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To manage the CRM/Integration related Applications landscape within the clients’s domain.
- Interact with other teams in order assess new opportunities and participate in requirements gathering.
- Solution analysis and effort estimate for the requests.
- Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes.
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and tools
- Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons.
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 3nd line of support, 1st level support, testing.
- Tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications (WebLogic applications servers, Tibco BW instances).
- Administration and monitoring of complex software applications (Oracle SOA suite, including OSB/AIA/ESS/OTD/OEP).
Team Description & Purpose of Role
The role is to support, monitor and optimize the Integration related applications in the client’s business environment. Technologies to be managed: Tibco Business Works, Oracle SOA suite, Oracle Weblogic.
Ericsson Telecommunications, GSC Bucharest