Technical Support Engineer (Level 1)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hubgets active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Engineer (Level 1) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
The Hubgets team has been designing communications for the cloud for over ten years. For the past five years, collaboration has been our focus. We've been building solutions that increase productivity through effective collaboration.
We focused on removing the obstacles to good communication in order to enable collaboration at work with the same level of comfort that people were used to in their personal lives.
Our product, Hubgets, delivers instant communication and collaboration to teams from around the world. It does it all: real-time voice, video, messaging and information management in the browser.
We believe that work-fun balance is teamwork. We created Hubgets for ourselves - to communicate better while having fun. And we are sharing it with the world.
Living a good life means standing up for something. We try to do this by building products that people will remember. And many times they do.
We are Clouders. Find out more about our team: https://www.hubgets.com/jobs/
The recruiting process is tough (not long). You will take challenging tests while meeting your future colleagues. We guarantee full confidentiality of all applications.
What You Must Know
• At least one year of experience as a customer service representative
• Very good English skills - written (excellent), spoken (excellent)
• Strong communication skills and empathy
• Proactive approach to problems
• High attention to details
• Good organization skills, must be able to multitask
• Analytical and inquisitive, good troubleshooting skills
• Linux operating system knowledge is considered a plus.
• Basic knowledge about network protocols is considered a plus.
What You Will Have to Do
As part of our Professional Services team, you'll provide basic troubleshooting support for end-users. You'll understand their issues, offer basic fixing tips or escalate it to your teammates on Level 2.
• Deliver web-based, email and phone technical support services in English
• Handle technical support issues according to internal working procedures, whenever raised by customers
• Complete and maintain updated information on trouble tickets
• Work in rotating shifts
If helping out customers with their technical support inquiries sounds like bliss to you, we're eager to meet you. We've got some tickets lined up for you 😊
Want to get in the game with us? Come on ever, we're ready to meet.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.