Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel Ltd., founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 17 years and is well positioned for future success.Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Moreover, Nobel Ltd. has been present at all major industry tradeshows taking place worldwide in the past years. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Our diversity coupled with an inclusive culture makes people from domains such as IT Hardware and Software, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service open new doors for our customers in terms of products and services.
At Nobel, we're an all-in-one kind of business: we sustain each stage in the creation, marketing and distribution of our product, so we have a very wide range of job opportunities. We're looking for sparkling youngsters who're still figuring out what they want to excel at - but we're also looking for whole-minded, experienced professionals who know what they're best at, and love doing it.
Check us online on:
• English communication skills, both written and oral, advanced level
• PC literate, advanced Excel user
• Team player
• Pro activity
• Fast learner
• Highly adaptable
• 2-4 years in financial field
• Good knowledge of tax legislation
• CECCAR certification is a plus.
• Navision knowledge is a great plus
• Academic/Educational Requirements: University graduate;
• Client oriented, focused on the company’s needs
• Respect all the company policies/procedures that are in force /will be in force in the future and the work procedures of the department
• Fulfills the requirement of the job
• Provide support in follow-up the financial and accounting programs , tactics and procedures
• Provide the primary reports for the internal customers
• Strong team player
• Bank statements, expense reports, purchase and sales invoices, fixed assets, inventories, other transactions
• Manage cash operations and bank operations
• Prepare Petty Cash register and Bank payment register
• Prepare the primary cash flow
• Bank payments
• Currency exchange and bank deposits
• Other operations related to bank and petty cash
Monthly closing tasks:
• Assist in the month end process and other financial process
• Review the month end closing balance
• Review the monthly expenses as per monthly statements
• Review purchase & sales journals
• Review the entries and reports in the accounting ledgers
• Check on accuracy of invoices/receipts – accordingly with fiscal regulations
• Prepare statutory declarations (D300;D392;D394:D390;D100;D101) and financial reports as per statutory requirements
• Participates in the audit processes annually
• Participate to physical inventories and to annual inventory as per company and statutory requirements
• Prepare ad-hoc reports for management
• Provide support in relation with public fiscal authorities, auditors and banks
• Prepares monthly reports; expense reports
• Respects the safety and health rules according to the law
• Respects internal regulations and labor discipline