Contract Administrator - Italian language
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile APT Resources & Services SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract Administrator - Italian language active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
APT RESOURCES & SERVICES SRL
Cu o prezență de peste 20 de ani pe piața românească de resurse umane, grupul de firme APT este cel mai mare jucător independent din industrie, o concentrare de forțe repartizate armonios pe diferite specializări în aria capitalului uman, a comunicării și a serviciilor SaaS. Cifra de afaceri de peste 24 de milioane euro în 2015 și o medie de 2000 de persoane (majoritatea cu studii superioare), angajate în servicii BPO și misiuni de muncă temporară, au menținut grupul de firme APT în avangarda primilor cinci furnizori de servicii complexe de HR din România.
Strategia Grupului APT se concentrează pe dezvoltarea proactivă a pieței muncii, pentru care identifică, pregătește și oferă specialiști competenți, absolvenți sau studenți cu potențial. Noi aducem omul potrivit la locul potrivit. Cu un palmares de peste 10.000 de angajări, acoperim cele mai căutate domenii, cu focus pe IT&C, BPO, finanțe-bănci, inginerie, retail, medical & pharma. Am dezvoltat instrumente multidisciplinare de lucru și avem soluții de recrutare rapide și inovatoare, susținute și prin platforma online aptjob.ro. Începând cu 2015, grupul și-a extins operațiunile și în alte două regiuni emergente în piața de HR: Cluj și Brașov, unde funcționează noile sucursale APT.
Join us and work for one of the largest PC vendors in the world! Our client is a well-known multinational information technology company which provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers in all kind of sectors. Everything they do, they do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to their customers. Be part of a team who stares down obstacles on a daily basis!
- University graduate;
- Typically 2 - 4 years of related experience (e.g. supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management);
- Fluent in English and Italian languages (written and spoken);
- Computer literate - Microsoft package: Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.);
- SAP know - how will be considered a plus;
- Communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messagesclearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management;
- Understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues;
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Good knowledge in business administration.
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on-going customer accounts and some “top-tier" customers, on daily operational matters;
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g. order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post- sales programs);
- Acts as a point of contact for a specialized topic (e.g. order management, special pricing) and trains team members;
- Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within company to improve day-to-day activities;
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on internal processes to other functions and organizations;
- Maintains an enhanced organization through proactive communication and handling as well as a high level of data quality;
- Assures interface between support sales, support business, delivery, back office, process development and the customer;
- Assures check and balance function, business controls and audit compliance in order to secure company' s financials;
- Assures the admin responsibility for the realization of individual contracts. Assure that they are handled correctly from a commercial and legal point of view along the Company Services customer support policies and procedures;
- Sometimes needs to take over lead functions for customer projects from an admin point of view;
- Processes that need to be adapted for customer needs need to be developed under the framework of effective and cost management;
- Ensure that processes are optimized and that knowledge is transferred to all involved parties at the interfaces to other functions;
- Assures correct handling of support contracts within the company systems;
- Presents and escalates professional topics in the area of responsibility to the management team, the own team and adjacent teams;
- Initiate and attend interdisciplinary meetings;
- Assures compliance with the company standards of business conduct;
- Knows and uses the company internal network;
- Analyzes processes and business cases in order to provide solutions for improvement;
- Deliver Training/Guidelines to customer online (eg. PWB/S360/S360Pro tool);
- Monitoring of the E2E process between FO & BO;
- Assure that all document are imaged in a timely manner.
- Strong growth plans;
- Working with a global organization who provides you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed;
- Training, coursers for your personal and professional development.
Job Code: 100516ELP