This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Escalation Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Demonstrated experience in managing escalations, preferably gained in a large enterprise, multi-country and multi-product environment.
• Telecoms background and experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – confidence and professionalism both in working with multinational project teams and management on various levels of the organization, from technical audiences to senior management
• Analytical and critical thinking; decisive.
• Innovative problem solving capability for complex issues.
• Self-starter with a clear can-do mentality, ability to work under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders and produces solutions that are immediately deliverable, strong commercial acumen.
• Must have technical / professional qualifications:
o University degree
o At least 3 years’ experience in dealing with large, corporate customers in a technical solution or consultancy role
o Previous role in Incident or Problem management or crisis desk.
o Technical knowledge of
LAN Technology (Ethernet, WiFi)
WAN Access Technology (Ethernet)
o Basic or advanced knowledge in at least one or two of the following areas:
Managed Services, Cloud / Hosting
Mobile Data and Connectivity
Switching and routing technologies
o Excellent English skills: Level B2 (Goethe-Institute) or equivalent certification
o Sound understanding of best practice in methodology, Telco business processes and frameworks (eTOM and ITIL) used to delivery complex solutions
o Lean and Six-sigma knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies
• Nice to have technical / professional qualifications:
o PMI or PRINCE II knowledge or certification preferred
o International experience desirable (working internationally and / or working with global solutions)
About the role:
The main activities will include but not be limited to: escalation acknowledgment and logging, the identification of the actions needed to solve them, regular updates and communication and root cause analysis of the underlying causes.
• To identify risks and respond to issues when they arise
• Manage escalations from source to root-cause for complex customer solutions of high-profile accounts, including solutions from an evolving set of data products and services, but with particular emphasis on fixed connectivity including global provide and unified communications
• Consult with stakeholders, building credibility and confidence in Vodafone as a solutions provider.
• Work closely with stakeholders, solution teams, management, external partners as well as Technical Solution Architects and Network Engineers from various markets / countries to ensure that solutions are implemented with minimum business disruption
• Ability to escalate to the highest level of management and across to the most technical teams to ensure early resolution of incidents and issues through pragmatic escalation.
• Key point of contact for escalation management
• Engage with technical teams to understand technical issues and underlying business impact, supporting the delivery teams with an interface into escalating incidents and issues into the correct resolving teams and also into management for rapid resolution.
• Undertake feasibility checks and design activity to validate solution delivery
• Recommend innovative, optimum solutions that provide a short term resolution as well as a long term permanent solution.
• Develop optimum solutions to resolve complex customer requirements and produce appropriate solution documents
• Lead detailed solution workshops
• Produce incident reports
• Root cause analysis findings in accordance with Vodafone’s design methodology, ensuring compliance of third party design deliverables; coordinating local technical solution architects, network engineers, operations and external partners across various markets
• Ensure E2E solution incl. ability to resolve solutions in lifecycle (moves, changes, e.g. capacity increases)
• Develop solution concept for final approval and execution by responsible departments
• Coordinate escalations and take full responsibility for the success of technical components of international delivery projects, delivering a differentiated customer experience
• Provide proof of concepts to resolve known issues
• Configure & manage test environments
• Establish professional relationships with key stakeholders and manage interfaces effectively
• Build professional working relationships with customers, third parties and within Vodafone on various levels of the organization
• Coach and support team members
• Regularly report incident / issue status and effectively manage risks and issues