System Linux Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs System Linux Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering
• 3-5 years’ experience in SW development in Real-Time Embedded environment
• Deep knowledge of C/C++ - must
• Understanding of RTOS concepts- must
• Knowledge of Networks – advantage
• Linux system programming expertise
• Experience in developing Linux applications
• Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading
• Experience with scripting languages (Python)
• Practical experience with compilers, linkers, and source code management utilities.
• Good English level
Our client is a company founded in 1989 with headquarters in Canada. They develop a wide range of security solutions designed to suit all requirements for industrial, banking, and the private sectors.
We are now looking for a professional and experienced System Linux Engineer to join our clients global R&D team.
You will be part of the Firmware team that designs, develops and implements SW in real time embedded environments for both current and future security products. The products are Linux based with network aspects, and include server-client configurations and mobile applications.
Main activities and tasks:
• Develop software components (C/C++ Linux)
• Develop components architecture based on software requirements
• Make functional testing of developed source code
• Provide support for all clients solutions
• Maintenance and development of all of the clients solutions
• Work according to our client procedures (coding, source control, documentation etc.)
• Work according to plans and time tables as defined for the projects
• Admit frequent status reports regarding the work plan to management (team leader, manager, project manager, etc.)
• Be a part of our clients innovation team designing, implementing and maintaining the next generation products
• Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to project needs
• Task orientation, initiative
• Sense of humor