Service Design Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Service Design Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a centre of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
Service Design is the authority that will need to define the service delivery parameters and operating model based on service requirements, internal delivery options and capabilities as well as standardised processes and tools.
As a Service Designer you will need to understand in detail the end-to-end IS operations service architecture, the maturity of all Service Lines and the delivery capability & options of the Shared Services Centers.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Prepare and own service design and operating model for all deliveries, service costing and associated Business Case for review and approval
- Define future proof service design blueprints in order to help maximise industrialization
- Continuously review existing service designs and initiate change based on customer landscape and/or ISS maturity evolution
- Direct experience in delivering operations and implementing international standards and best practises, preferably in telecommunications industry
- Thorough and rigorous technical thinking producing though realistic outcome
- Able to build trust, close relationship and understanding of delivery capabilities/challenges
- Expertise in ITIL
- Additional expertise in eTOM and 6σ (or similar) will be appreciated
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.