Product Architect - Software Defined Network and Virtualisation Product
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Product Architect - Software Defined Network and Virtualisation Product active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the fixed connectivity product development team and is responsible for the development and delivery of Software Defined Network and Virtualisation Product towards our Enterprise customer base.
You will be responsible for leading the product development, design & successful delivery and management of solutions to support demands from Vodafone Enterprise Customers:
- To be a technical leader for the SDN and Virtualisation product solution being delivered.
- To be the Product Design Authority, ensuring that the Product Requirements (as defined within the Market Requirements Specification (MRS)) are met by owning the overall design
- Determine product/service technical building blocks and how they interact with each other.
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into solutions that span the end-to-end technical implementation
- Product High Level Design
- Testing design and review/ signoff of exit documentation for build & test
- Product technical lead driving the Technology solution definition to meet product requirements.
- Identify and deliver the technology solution budget.
- To deliver the project on time and to budget, meeting the key business and customer outcomes
- Identify, secure and manage resources required for projects.
- Ensure Vodafone Customers benefit from the latest technological advances to get the best possible customer experience and identifying opportunities for innovation of the product portfolio
- University degree in electrical / electronic / telecommunications engineering or similar.
- Knowledge and understanding of the enterprise technology market
- Experience of design, implementation and roll out of telecoms services, preferably gained in an international environment/global context
- Deliver the technical Product Collateral such as the Technical Service Description, technical options paper, Product technical HLD and provide Solutions Consultant guidance that underpins the product.
And it would be nice to have experience in one or more of these technologies/fields:
- Broad understanding of fixed connectivity products, cost elements and commercial offers (traditional and next generation IP data and voice)
- Good knowledge of IP networking and data technologies
- Experience of SDN and virtualisation technologies.
- Experience of design, implementation and roll out of telecoms services
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.