Perl Script Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Perl Script Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• 1-2 years plus experience in PERL scripting working in an Agile environment
• Experience in Bash Scripting and good knowledge of Linux
• OOP knowledge and practical experience in PERL
• Familiar with unit testing techniques applied to PERL
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience with development tools such as IntelliJ, SVN, GIT, JIRA, Bugzilla
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies including ESXi, KVM, XEN is an advantage
• Experience in performing mentor-ship and technical training is an advantage
• Experience and knowledge of IP-based networking problems a bonus
Full participation in the development life cycle for new scripts, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards:
• Working with Product Management to ensure customer requirements are adequately captured and understood
• Delivering new PERL scripts from design through to development and testing.
• Offering technical training, mentor-ship to other developers to ensure delivery with high standards of quality
• Working effectively with the Test & Verification team to resolve issues