Windows Server System Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Windows Server System Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
With over 3300 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 330 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; vTeams – technical diversity within multicultural teams.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within vTeams (Virtual Teams), we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Linux/Unix, Networking, Python, MSSQL or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
We are looking for a Windows Server System Engineer to join our L3 Team in Cegeka Romania, team which handles medium-complex infrastructures, mainly enterprise environments. The team collaborates with colleagues from Romania, Poland and Belgium to ensure that the quality of the services provided is at the highest level.
As a member of this team, you will mostly be involved in monitoring the infrastructures of our customers and troubleshooting technical problems. You will make sure that the services are up and running and that the incidents assigned to your group by First Line Support Technician are acknowledged and resolved in the agreed time frame. In addition to that, your activity will include performing maintenances in the customers’ infrastructure.
In terms of managed environments, we are talking about Wintel environments – around 4000-5000 servers for over 100 customers, located abroad. The team members solve incidents for each and every one of these customers, thus interacting with multiple technologies: Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM or Virtualization solutions (Citrix, KVM, Hyper-V, VmWare).
At team level, we use 2 ticketing tools - CA Unicenter Service Desk (CA USD) and LANDesk and an Unified Dashboard, which integrates multiple monitoring tools (SCOM, Nimsoft, Zenoss), that helps us monitor the environments of our customers. We have a Knowledge Base (KB) implemented, where you will find documentation, articles and procedures uploaded by other team members.
Due to the fact that we offer 24/7/365 support, you will be working in shifts. The team has day and night shifts during week days (the night shifts usually start on Sunday evening and end on Friday morning), the duration of a shift being of 8h30min. Currently, the team operates on 3 shifts: 07:00 AM - 15:30; 11:30 AM - 20:00 and 22:00 – 06:30 AM / 23:00 - 07:30 AM (which are performed every 5-6 weeks). In addition to those shifts that require your presence in the office, the Engineers also perform Stand-by shifts, which are performed remote and are designed to cover the work load during weekends (for critical issues) and ensure a backup for the person who is on the night shift during week days.
We are ITIL certified, which means that we respect specific standards for the procedures and operational flow we have in place, which are implemented division-level. In addition to that, in order to increase efficiency and transparency in terms of team interaction and communication, we use periodically 121 and team meetings, which help us deliver our services continually while not overburdening the team members.
What you need to know:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft server platforms (Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003)
• Good knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory Services
• Good knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, DFS, IIS, WSUS, CA
• Experience with Microsoft Terminal Services
• Good knowledge of at least one enterprise class backup system
• Good knowledge and experience with enterprise Antivirus products
• Knowledge in troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Servers (2010, 2007, 2003)
• Knowledge and experience with virtualization software (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
• Knowledge of storage subsystems
• Server hardware fundamentals
• Networking fundamentals
• Knowledge of Citrix XenApp farms (is considered an advantage)
What you need to do:
• Offer 3rd line support for our customers
• Ensure the daily maintenance of the IT infrastructures of our customers
• Analyze incidents generated by our monitoring systems in order to quickly repair them
• Analyze the support requests sent by our customers by phone, email or web submit
• Timely update every support request assigned to your group
• Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken
• Take ownership and responsibility for all tickets assigned to your queue
• Maintenance of operational systems/resources at customer sites (Windows updates, Citrix updates)
• Interact with the customer, by positively exposing Cegeka during the direct communication with customers
• Work in close collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard
• Work in accordance with the Cegeka quality standards, procedures, processes and internal regulations
• Attend trainings and team meetings
• Respect deadlines and procedures agreed at team level or with the customer
• Ensure that the SLAs are met
• Professionalism is required in all communication with the clients (phone calls, emails)
• Initiative is required in day to day tasks
• Passion for IT and strong interest in self-development
• Strong team spirit and involvement
• Punctuality and flexibility
• Schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation
• Ability to listen, learn and improve
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Also: be a colleague and not only a team member – and a very good one!
What we offer:
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots