Software Test Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Test Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 330 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Linux/Unix, Networking, Python, MSSQL or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
We provide a solution for the Dutch real estate industry which supports the core processes of a real estate company like: property management, contact management (tenants, companies and households), recurring invoicing based of a rental contract, housing proposals for searching new tenants, property maintenance, financial management.
On a technical level our solution uses a wide range of technologies: Microsoft NAV, .NET, C#, AngularJS, Bootstrap, mobile applications for tables built using Xamarin, BI (Business Intelligence) with Microsoft SSAS, SSIS and others.
• 3 or more years experience in software testing
• Experience in working with Windows environments
• Experience with Microsoft SQL (scripting and basic administration)
• PowerShell and DSC are a big plus
• Cloud/Azure is a big plus
• Experience with continuous delivery is a plus
• VSTS is a plus
• Patient, pro-active, open
• Team player in an Agile environment
• Eager to learn and continuously improve
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Testing of our solution & tools
• Maintain the Continuous Delivery & Continuous Integration pipeline
• Manage development environments (on-prem and in the cloud)
• Performs software installation updates for both pre-required software (Microsoft stack) as well as our solution
• Troubleshoot failed builds and deployments in test environments. Determine and fix environment and configuration issues. Analyze logs and communicate issues to development teams.
• Delivery of service packs and hotfixes
• Create/review documentation
• Working in close cooperation with other teams & stakeholders
• Maintain current tools stack (JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, TFS)
What we offer:
• Complete training plan upon entering our company and our team including: trainings about the Agile process & tools, Technologies used in the projects, Functionality of the project, tools &environments used
• Wide range of learning activities focused towards continuous learning: reading groups, pluralsight video trainings, internal and external events
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Piata Victoriei)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box)
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots