PHP Developer - e-Commerce Team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gameloft active.
Vezi toate job-urile PHP Developer - e-Commerce Team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
● Good experience with PHP and OOP.
● Ability to multitask, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
● Ability to learn complex PHP frameworks and procedures with ease; good memory.
● Motivated, responsible and independent.
● Ability to maintain a good quality for your work under stress. Motivated to deal with routine work when necessary.
● Good English skills, both speaking and writing.
It's considered a plus if you have:
● Good knowledge of MySQL
● Experience with design patterns
● A portfolio
● Experience with Zend Framework 1 and 2
● Good knowledge of Python
● Medium/Good knowledge of Java (web apps/servlets)
Why work for us?
● Because you have the chance to work in the greatest growing market – Mobile Commerce and to grow in a multiple-opportunities international organization.
● Because you have the chance to put your ideas into practice and build mission critical systems and platforms used by thousands or hundreds of thousands of people to purchase games.
● Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication.
● Integrate tools and other eCommerce systems using our internal framework but also other frameworks (Zend Framework 1 and 2)
● Creating interfaces that would allow the control of sales distributions and not only.
● Working on maintaining and improving our frameworks.
● Maintain, document and offer support on the tools and services under your responsibility.
● Actively collaborate with foreign colleagues and partners to deliver bug-free, scalable and maintainable projects.
● Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
● Lunch tickets
● Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
● Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
● A chance to work in a real multinational team
● A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
● Free psychological counseling
● Kindergarden inside our courtyard