Senior Linux System administrator
Suntem compania de resurse umane care identifică, integrează și administrează eficient personalul de care au nevoie clienții români și internaționali. La noi vei găsi nu doar oportunități de muncă, ci și susținerea morală de care poate mai ai nevoie pentru a prinde curaj. Vom fi lângă tine în timpul interviului cu angajatorul și vom păstra o comunicare transparentă pe toată durata procesului de recrutare.
Nu uita: Jobul ideal este locul de întâlnire al candidaților și companiilor care se potrivesc, iar noi știm să creăm astfel de locuri de întâlnire.
Our client is an exciting and disruptive high-tech London-based telecommunications company with offices in Bucharest, Dubai and Silicon Valley (opening soon). The company urgently requires experienced Senior System administrators to join their current expanding team.
Why are they “The Next BIG Thing ? They provide a global membership service that will allow people to communicate unlimited globally using their mobile phones. Furthermore, our client delivers internet content via the ordinary voice and SMS. Result: connecting developing countries to the digital world and improving their quality of life. Do you want to be a part of a movement that will change the world?
- Linux & HW Technical Support
- Monitor and maintain server health, system backups, disaster recovery etc.
- Be a gatekeeper for what's allowed to be deployed to our hosted products
- Proactively find and eliminate issues of load and scale
- System specification, design, engineering, implementation and ongoing performance
management and capacity planning of enterprise systems and networks.
- You will collaborate with your peers and any internal or external clients.
- Continually improve our integration, testing and deployment processes
- Whatever else is needed to keep us up and running
Our current environment makes use of:
- Mix environment of Linux and BSD.
- RabbitMQ, Mongo, Apache, Nginx, PHP, Python, GIT, Virtualization
- Hardware maintenance
- Networking skills
- Experience in LAMP and OpenSource based technologies
- Daily operations management, configuration management, change/maintenance management and problem management
- Scripting skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good judgment and common sense, pro-activeness and responsiveness, good communication and technical writing skills, team-oriented behaviour, enthusiasm, belief in the company's product and vision.
- KVM virtualization infrastructure - administration and support
- Some Windows
- Experience with system management automation tools like Ansible, Salt or Puppet
-Services such as storage management, high-availability and performance management
- Database and caching technologies
- Part of a Global Company, opportunities to travel and participate in global events
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic Career progression
- Incentive Bonus Scheme