This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Partnership Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses.
• Hold a university degree preferably in Business Administration, or other similar disciplines;
• Have more than three years of business-to-business sales experience;
• Have experience in International Business Development;
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas;
• Have strong strategic, analytical, and project management skills: demonstrated ability to take responsibility for a diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision;
• Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve complex problems;
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team;
• Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Have a creative and strategic thinker who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
• Have experience in using social networking platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Have excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking;
• Excel in written and verbal English/ Russian;
• Developing a database with partners in over 25 countries;
• Contacting potential partners through e-mail, phone calls or LinkedIn;
• Scheduling a partnership meeting, in which all of the details will be clarified and agreed upon;
• Preparing the necessary formal documentation: deliverables, financials and KPIs;
• Planning and implementing the partnership: developing the annual agenda, the marketing and advertising plan and the objective status assessment tool/instrument;
• Maintaining a close relationship with all partners and ensuring that a weekly report is delivered to each of them;
• Designing the interface for consultancy projects.
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
It has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It manages smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
The main activities of The KPI Institute include: Research, Publications, Education, Advisory Services and Benchmarking.