Planning Performance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Planning Performance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania has received the honor of being certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2017. In addition to the global certification, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. JTI’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, was recognized as the Number One Top Employer in Switzerland.
Why join our team? At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.
We provide our people with constant opportunities to gain their own experience, improve their skills and develop their careers. Our business environment constantly evolves as new products and markets emerge. This is your opportunity to make a real difference. Investment in people, global outreach and international mindset are part of our DNA.
We encourage you to explore the diverse career paths open to you and the many opportunities to learn and develop. You can either pursue an international career or enjoy an international flavor while working from your home country.
We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities as well as:
- Onboarding Program for new employees
- Internal climate sustaining ideas generation and sharing
- Development Centers
- Talent Management and Succession Planning programs
- Internal and international Development Assignments
- Wellbeing program.
For more information, visit www.jti.com/careers
- University degree (preferably in Polytechnics or Economics - Cybernetics);
- Experience of minimum 2 years in a similar role (data analysis, reporting, planning processes);
- Understanding of supply chain processes;
- Strong abilities in working with numbers;
- Proficient in using MS Office (advanced Excel knowledge is mandatory);
- Experience in working with SAP;
- Good English knowledge.
The Planning Performance Analyst has specific responsibilities connected with the long-term cigarettes production planning (current year or annual strategic planning), and with the required settings in SAP for production lines and cigarettes. He/she is also responsible with the analysis of the planning process performance, proposing and implementing solutions for optimizing it.Other info
- the opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company;
- an open and friendly working environment;
- training and development programs.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!