Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
A. Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Ability to communicate effectively within the KERO team environment
• Efficient in organizing and prioritizing tasks
• Ability to be flexible with changing schedules, hours and positions ( work in shifts)
• Capable of making simple work related judgments.
B.Technical and Business Skills
• + 3 year work experience
• Knowledge of safety policies and quality procedures
• Able to read and follow production processes
• Able and willing to contribute to the success of KERO’s business initiatives i.e. scrap reduction, quality incentive program
• Ability to use powered equipment
• Computer literate ( Microsoft and SAP)
• Seals all moisture sensitive devices per (MSD) procedure
Roles and Responsibilities
• Execute warehouse transactions both physically and in the systems
• Maintain specific procedures defined in the warehouse location
• Receive, store, transfer materials and check warehouse stock accuracy (performs physical inventory)
• Follows KERO’s Quality Management System for operation
• Assist in ensuring quality levels
• Supports and adheres to our safety, quality and 5S policies to ensure sustainability.
• Check ESD compliance as needed
• Understands flow of materials in the warehouse and use of quarantine areas
• Knows line locations for non-conforming material
• Knowledge of computer systems to assist in receiving material
• SAP transactions knowledge it is a must