Data Steward with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Data Steward with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With revenues of €24.7 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them manage their energy by offering IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Education: Bachelor Degree is preferable
First experience in service business and/or product management of Schneider Electric is a plus
Fluent German and English
• Database knowledge, ability to build queries
• In depth MS Excel knowledge, e.g. to build pivot tables
• New Technology friendly: Network, Web application, CRM tools like salesforce, etc.
• Well organized and attentive to detail
• Organizational skills, analytical and synthesis mind
The Installed Base Data Steward is accountable for leading the Installed Base Data Management and Quality, serving the overall Installed Base Marketing and bridge Field Service requirements for the country:
• secure the continuous migration of legacy data or local systems to central databases
• accountable for clean, up to date and usable data on the Installed Base in the country
• define and implement a continuous improvement process to minimize data cleansing actions and ensure that data are “right the first time”
• define and deploy the adequate tracking processes and tools based on global guidelines
• design, develop & implement tracking plan
He/she will liaise with the different stakeholders (Salesforce champions, account owners, Field Service Representatives, etc.) for Installed Base Data quality and the Global Field Service organization for processes and tools compliance.
The Installed Base Data Steward is part of the German Field Service organization and reports to the German Field Service Operational Marketing.
• Identifies Installed Base tracking sources and evaluates potentials
• Convert / prepare data migrations from tracking sources to the Schneider Data Hub Data (SDH)
• Monitor and control data quality and work closely with FS Operational Marketing on improvement actions
• Improve data quality in SDH thru cleansing activities with the relevant stakeholders (data source owners, bFO Data Stewards) and maintain accordingly (identify obsolete and duplicate assets etc.)
• Close collaboration with IT, country marketing and functions interacting with customers to drive the change of data quality: IT, Marketing, Sales, Offer category managers, Field Service Representatives
• Improve continuously in collaboration with global team relevant tools and processes
• Train stakeholders on tracking tools & Installed Base Management processes
What we offer:
• Competitive and rewarding salary package
• Monthly well-being workshops
• Hands on training and access to our technical labs
• Connection sessions with global management
• Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment
• Development Plan through Career path and coaching
• Cool site environment
• Employer with high focus on Sustainability
• Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity