Junior Java Developer-Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Java Developer-Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Experienced with software programming with one of the following programming languages: C++, Java, embedded C, Scripting languages, Linux programming
- Experienced with software specifications and documentation
- Desirable but not required:
Knowledge of software development processes and version management (SVN or Git)
Experienced with UML-based software design
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunication or similar
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You are communicative and a strong team player
- Innovation skills and fascination for automotive technologies
- Interest in new technologies
Analysis of system requirements, architecture and interfaces
Software development and maintenance
Conception and design of software solutions
Definition and implementation of automatic tests