Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Copywriter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- the ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar;
- excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- logic, creativity and imagination;
- strong organisational skills;
- the resilience to accept criticism of your work;
- commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- an interest in popular culture, new trends and styles;
- administrative, IT and proofreading skills.
Creativity and the ability to write well are key requirements for a copywriter, and so a qualification in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- Communication or media studies;
- Public relations
Languages: Fluent with English and/or French
- Developing creative ideas and concepts
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
· Write down the Job Descriptions
· Coordinate with the Team Leaders for informing all announcements
· Publish on relevant job platforms
· Renew announcements to be active
· Daily communication on social media
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;