Service Desk Admin L0/ L1 with Polish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs Service Desk Admin L0/ L1 with Polish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- Fluent communication skills in English and Polish
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of using call logging software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- MCP certification would be desirable. But not mandatory
- Should have worked as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive / System or Network Administrator & acquired hands-on experience in the above areas in large & complex setups
- Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of ITIL framework is needed.
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to work in shifts
Foreign languages skills:
Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
Advanced Polish language skills, both written and spoken
Role and responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line/2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation (where ever applicable)
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
-Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
-Attractive benefits package
-Health insurance and dental scheme
-Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
-Access to internal training(job related and soft skills training)