Jr Brand Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lugera & Makler active.
Vezi toate job-urile Jr Brand Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
Advanced Excel skills;
Fluent in written and spoken English;
Analytical and logical approach to work;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Well organized and able to work at speed with attention to detail;
Problem-solving skills and initiative;
Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
The ability to work as a part of a team and to build strong working relationships;
Sense of responsibility and open minded.
• Develop brand marketing plans in line with brand strategy and timely execution of brand activities
• Initiate all activities which build up the brands
• Works closely with sales, trade marketing and logistics, prepare consistent communications via L&P platform
• Continuous monitoring of brand budget and ensure that is in line with the approved amount
• Rationalise the current assortment and propose discontinuations, based on sales and gross margin, apart from GT proposals
• Identify product line extension possibilities
• Develop and execute launch campaigns, close follow up on results for the new products
• Jointly with Trade Marketing and Logistics responsible for preparing monthly and annually brand sales forecast based on historical data, market information and activity plan.
• Forecast testers based on new launches and based on Sales Department estimation of regular products need in line with approved budget
• Prepare and implement advertising strategy for the brand
• Propose media objectives and strategies to effectively support the brand objectives
• Ensure optimal adaptation of creative materials (TV, print)
• Control implementation of media plan by checking post buy after each campaign
• Keep contact with the agency to ensure they meet the briefs, follow up execution
• Ask from the agency and analyse media activities and strategy of competitors
• Develop POSM layout and produce them
• Design and propose general promotional strategies and plans for consumer and channels
• Jointly with Trade Marketing and Sales ensure continuous, sufficient and efficient instore support of brands to meet brand objectives
• Analyses feedback reports by each promotion and takes corrective actions in the Launch & Promo Calendar
• Regularly analyse Retail Panel Audit data, based on that, draw conclusions and submit proposals for improving the brands’s performance.
• Propose prices for the brand
• Propose and manage price positioning of brands
• Regularly monitor market and brand prices
• Prepare price increases/decreases/corrections
• Analyse competitive activities including prices, new product launches, consumer and trade promotions
• Regular in store observation on pricing, placement, POS executions of the brand and competition – at least once/Q
• Based on store check and competitors activities draw conclusion and set up action steps.
• Develop of brand updates or reviews for management/agencies etc.
• Coordinate brand projects with all other departments or international affiliates and ensure the timely project execution
• Prepares specific brand reports, analysis and presentations as requested by Marketing Manager and Global Team
• Prepare and make presentations for sales team on regular basis