Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DB Schenker Global Services Europe active.
Vezi toate job-urile SSC Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
DB Schenker is a global employer. Being the transport and logistics division of Deutsche Bahn we are constantly looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees for over 2.000 locations in 130 countries, to move goods and projects across borders. Whatever your background, we offer the ideal environment for new starters, career changers and anyone looking for development opportunities. In other words – a job at DB Schenker is: A job like no other.
The DB Schenker Global Services Europe will be one of the largest in-house Shared Service Centers in Bucharest providing world class services in accounting, namely Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and General Ledger, to almost all countries in Europe.
In order to achieve our target, we are looking for you.
- Registration of supplier invoices; Analyzing complex financial reports and records
- Making recommendations based on analysis and status of assets and expenditures
- Deliver VAT declarations and other internal reports; Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Registration of expense reports, fix assets...; Close & Reconcile of the relevant B/S accounts
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct superiors and managers
- Regular liaisons with the state authorities, the bank and other partners
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of Romanian accounting, including fiscal aspects
- Previous experience in working with ERP, preferably SAP FI module
- Degree in the field of accounting, finance and economics
- Very good accounting background, preferably in AP and GL
- Previous working experience preferably in large/global organizations
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office; Good English language skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines
- Ability to understand complex environments; Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, quick learning and creative thinking
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application at:
We will treat your personal data as confidential.