Electronics Engineer Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expleo Group active
View all jobs Electronics Engineer Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Technical university degree (Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automatics)
- Good knowledge in Electronics and Automotive field
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic systems, embedded computing
- Experience within Automotive would be a plus
- Fluent in English, French language knowledge is an advantage.
- Passionate about Automotive and Engineering Area
- Ability to work with a multicultural environment
- Flexibility to switch on different projects
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Outgoing personality, team worker and proactive
- Good communication skills.
- Performs technical work and executes technical projects
- Organizes and accomplishes assigned workload
- Read and interpret building codes and technical specifications
- Generate and manage documentation, preparing reports
- Interface with connected disciplines and/or suppliers and clients.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.