Customer Support with Finnish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Customer Support with Finnish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit:
Are you ready for a new challenge in your professional life serving our top international clients?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will offer you exciting opportunities, where you can apply your knowledge and creativity?
We are looking for a person who has:
- native or close to native command of FINNISH
- excellent command of ENGLISH
- individuality, tact, and ability to work directly with international clients
- very good communication and listening skills
- client oriented person
- good computer literacy
- taking calls and writing emails, interacting with native customers
- identifying customer needs, assisting with their inquiries, and providing the highest quality of service in meeting their needs
- developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services
- manage customers’ accounts
- Relocation packages – bonus for accommodation for the whole period while working in our company. We also provide support prior your arrival and during your start in TIE Romania, offering assistance in all the administrative steps that need to be made by a foreigner coming to work in Romania.
- International career – we offer regular training and international career opportunities
- Amazing training & career development opportunities – brought to you by our global Learning & Development Team
- Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)