BI Data Modeler/Solution Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs BI Data Modeler/Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Good understanding of Telecom industry and previous experience in data modelling
- Map business requirements to logical and physical data models (Gap analysis & Propose extension of data model in order to meet various business requirements)
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in datamodeling in a new Data Warehouse
- Participate in requirements definition, analysis and the design of logical and physical data models
- Reverse engineer source system data structures
- Conduct data model reviews with project team members
- Ensure data warehouse and data mart designs efficiently support BI and end user requirements
- Identify solutions for capturing technical metadata through data modeling tools
- Promote standards and best practices in data modeling efforts
- Collaborate with ETL teams to create data landing and staging structures as well as source to target mapping documents
- Maintain expertise and proficiency in the various application areas
- Generate, modify and version data object scripts (DDL)
- Interesting salary conditions
- Undetermined period of contract
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
- Medical insurance
- Official trainings and certifications
- English, French, soft skills trainings
- Lunch tickets
- Yearly professional evaluation
- Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
- Professional and friendly working environment