This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Arctic active
View all jobs Design Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Arctic is the national leader in home appliances industry and one of the most appreciated Romanian brands. It has a production plant in Gaesti and almost 3000 employees.Requirements
• BA in Engineering, Mechanics or related specialization;
• Entry/Middle level experience;
• Professional technical knowledge;
• Professional designing skills: 2D, 3D, Team Center, CAD software;
• Advanced problem solving skills.
• Analysis and applies constructive modification of products and parts;
• Applies problem solving solution regarding product issues throughout production flow;
• Conceives new product design, following the range of products to be released;
• Designs the prototypes and draws technical documentation, follows the progress of the project;
• Making 3D and 2D drawings for tools and molds manufacturing or changes, when required;
• Takes part in trials, assists homologation and product licensing;
• Ensures trainings to implement the new solutions;
• Performs Six Sigma projects to increase efficiency of the processes;
• Provides analysis and market research on technical solution.
Objective: you are involved in new products research by providing technical solutions in developing and improving products, based on quality and safety regulations. You work closely with production department to follow the efficiency of the product during manufacturing processes and apply designing solutions. You collaborate with plants within Arcelik Group and keep a tight contact with suppliers all over the world.