Helpdesk Analyst (European Languages) (based in Iasi)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Helpdesk Analyst (European Languages) (based in Iasi) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
For this role we require to take Customer Calls and qualify the ticket registration in the system as Software or Hardware.
The call / ticket must be detailed as much as possible and on resolution or escalation to the Help Desk 2nd Level Software Support the should follow the procedure and global process.
EXPERIENCE & KEY COMPETENCIES
• Ability to work in Team and share knowledge to grow up the Skill with the Team
• Ability to manage issue situation and maintain always a good approach customer oriented and maintain calm in stressful situation
• Ability in Problem Analysis also in the case of incident
• Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
• Maintains a smart and professional image at all times - Clients will often visit the Helpdesk.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
• Experience with a Call Tracking system
• Knowledge Hardware and relevant call tracking system is an advantage for a future training to become ready quickly into the Team
• Experience in Retail System Software
• Knowledge MS Office and MS System
• Good Knowledge in MS SQL Server and Query
• Good Knowledge in JAVA is a benefit
• Basic Knowledge of Network
• Basic Knowledge of Operating Systems
• Language Required English and French / Dutch / Spanish / Italian / Greek / Hungarian
• Convey passion for Clients, Colleagues, Partners and Identify an opportunities for collaboration in a professional way with other teams to achieve company goals and customer satisfaction.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate effectively perform several functions:
• It provides a single point of contact for the customer call or ticket issue by email
• Diagnose and discriminate if is a technical hardware and software issues
• Insert the Service Request into the Ticketing System and Tracking all times spent to collect all the information necessary to solve the issue
• Research a solution using Knowledge system or investigating
• Log all information to recreate the Issue or Incident before escalate them to the correct resource into the Help Desk 2nd Level TEAM
• Maintain good relationships with customers, liaising with customers during the incident process to ensure that they are kept informed of progress and relieve any stress or concern caused by support issues
• Take ownership of calls and monitor through to resolution, also the ticket escalate to the Other TEAM or 3rd Party Partner
• Always check the Ticket Open in Charge or in the Queue and Maintain the Customer update to the Tickets Situation