Helpdesk Analyst - German / French (based in Iasi)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
For this role we require to take Customer Calls and qualify the ticket registration in the system as Software or Hardware.
The call / ticket must be detailed as much as possible and on resolution or escalation to the Help Desk 2nd Level Software Support the should follow the procedure and global process.
EXPERIENCE & KEY COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work in Team and share knowledge to grow up the Skill with the Team
- Ability to manage issue situation and maintain always a good approach customer oriented and maintain calm in stressful situation
- Ability in Problem Analysis also in the case of incident
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Maintains a smart and professional image at all times - Clients will often visit the Helpdesk.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Experience with a Call Tracking system
- Knowledge Hardware and relevant call tracking system is an advantage for a future training to become ready quickly into the Team
- Experience in Retail System Software
- Knowledge MS Office and MS System
- Good Knowledge in MS SQL Server and Query
- Good Knowledge in JAVA is a benefit
- Basic Knowledge of Network
- Basic Knowledge of Operating Systems
- Language Required English and German
- Convey passion for Clients, Colleagues, Partners and Identify an opportunities for collaboration in a professional way with other teams to achieve company goals and customer satisfaction.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate effectively perform several functions:
- It provides a single point of contact for the customer call or ticket issue by email
- Diagnose and discriminate if is a technical hardware and software issues
- Insert the Service Request into the Ticketing System and Tracking all times spent to collect all the information necessary to solve the issue
- Research a solution using Knowledge system or investigating
- Log all information to recreate the Issue or Incident before escalate them to the correct resource into the Help Desk 2nd Level TEAM
- Maintain good relationships with customers, liaising with customers during the incident process to ensure that they are kept informed of progress and relieve any stress or concern caused by support issues
- Take ownership of calls and monitor through to resolution, also the ticket escalate to the Other TEAM or 3rd Party Partner
- Always check the Ticket Open in Charge or in the Queue and Maintain the Customer update to the Tickets Situation