RAN Ericsson 2nd Line Operations
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile RAN Ericsson 2nd Line Operations active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
De ce Vodafone?
Vodafone este liderul mondial in telecomunicații. Milioane de oameni din toate colturile lumii aleg Vodafone pentru a comunica cu cei dragi, dar si cu partenerii de business. Vodafone sustine si investeste permanent in inovatie si creativitate si raspunde nevoilor in continua crestere si schimbare ale utilizatorului contemporan de comunicatii mobile.
Succesul nostru se datoreaza in primul rand oamenilor care alcatuiesc echipa. Multe din sarcinile cu care ne confruntam zilnic reprezinta mai mult decat un singur om poate face. Astfel viitorul nostru depinde de atragerea, recompensarea si retinerea celor care impartasesc atitudinea “pot si voi face”.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies
• Radio Network performance analysis and trouble shooting, problem and change management
• General knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, 4G) with experience in main vendors technologies
• Team working oriented
• English language (spoken and written)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication
2nd Line Operations of Radio Access Network in a multi-vendor environment.
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Radio Access Ericsson Networks.
In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Drive root causes analysis to identify corrective actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network
• Evaluation and implementation of network changes ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
• Assist field engineers and Network Deployment department during integration and on site activities with particular focus on special events
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network