Digital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Digital Marketing Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
We are hiring for our Digital Marketing Team, located in Sibiu !
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Hold a university degree preferably in marketing or other similar disciplines;
• Have 2 - 4 years of experience in areas like Content Marketing, Social Media platforms, Email Marketing;
• Have proven working experience in social media or related field;
• Have strong verbal and writing communication skills: The ability to articulate your creative process, thoughts and ideas;
• Have excellent interpersonal skills: A positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams;
• Are self-motivated;
• Are a team player: Work and play well with others in a fast-paced setting;
• Are detail oriented: A devotion to accuracy and proper grammar;
• Have passion for learning: A commitment to keep up with the latest industry trends;
• Have a good knowledge of the latest tech industry trends.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc.;
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Set up and optimize company pages within each social platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Collaborate with the members of the Marketing capability and of other departments in developing and implementing tactics for social media marketing initiatives
• Copywriting – Create effective copies for advertising campaigns and sales collateral. Build brand images for products and services through copywriting;
• Copyediting – Proof, edit, and improve copies as needed;
• Design appropriate messages that target appropriate customers. Maintain brand integrity in creating copies;
• Create content that focuses on the clients’ objectives and needs;
• Assist and support creative head in executing copies, working in coordination with creative team members;
• Develop and contribute to the development of effective creative plans by understanding and applying market expertise and institutional knowledge.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 11+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 117+ research reports published to date;
• 5 continents on which we deliver training;
• 11 global partner organizations;
• 27 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Application info required:
• Cover letter.