Frontline Customer Support Agent Spanish
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
- Qualification in Hotel Management or I.T. related discipline
- 1-2 Years experience in hospitality or technical support sector
- Excellent communicator with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- Maturity to deal and communicate with Senior Managers and Customers
- Availability to work in shifts and during weekends
- Previous experience of Micros Fidelio Products would be advantageous
- Answer high volume of support calls for Property Management Systems (Opera, Suite8, BART) or Point of Sales (Simphony, RES, 9700) products in a timely manner
- Create new cases and update existing cases in our customer database
- Provide solution to customer or pass case to relevant resolution group
- Triage incidents with a view to applying known fixes
- Meet and aim to exceed monthly individual and company targets set by Management
- Manage escalations in accordance with company procedures and service Levels
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve fault at time of answering where possible
- Communicate with customers regularly regarding case progress and updates
- Follow up with third party suppliers regarding the progress of any open calls