Software Testing Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ZF - Automotive R&D Timisoara active
View all jobs Software Testing Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D center of ZF in Romania.
We are present in the Automotive R&D market in Timisoara since 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
- Bachelor degree (related to electrical or electronic engineering, computer science,
physics) or experience in software testing
- Good understanding of automotive systems
- Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Initiative, understanding/communication/reaction to issues, good teamwork in virtual
-Analytical skills and learning capacity
-Ability to work independently, self-discipline, reliability, consistency
- Develop, maintain and improve test for different subsystems in the software(test
planning, test design, test cases)
- Maintain existing tests and assure appropriate coverage/relevance
- Test validation
- Coordinate testing process improvements with testing and development teams from
requirements through to design, coding, testing and analysis.
Why should you join us? Because we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period