This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Sales Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses.
We expect you to:
• Hold a university degree preferably in business, sales or other similar disciplines;
• Have a minimum of one year experience with sales.
• Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, writing and reporting;
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team;
• Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Have a creative and strategic thinker who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
• Have experience in using social networking platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Have excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking;
• Excel in written and verbal English.
• Promote The KPI Institute offering through all communication channels including professional social media platforms;
• Build & manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to increase the impact of the sales campaigns;
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers;
• Contact prospective customers to present the benefits of enterprise sales accounts and convert them in loyal customers;
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers;
• Propose sales activities that will lead to the growth of the customer base;
• Keeping a dialogue on LinkedIn Groups and other professional web-based communities on performance management related topics promoting The KPI Institute offering.