This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Sales Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses.
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Are results oriented;
• Are passionate about talking to people and building professional relationships;
• Have experience in using social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Have excellent communication skills, both in spoken and written English;
• Are proficient with all MS Office applications;
• Have a proactive professional approach.
• Promote The KPI Institute offering through all communication channels including professional social media platforms;
• Effectively builds & manages relationships with key accounts to increase the impact of all ongoing sales campaigns;
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers;
• Cross-sell and up-sell to current key accounts and have a good understanding of our service offering;
• Develops clear and effective written technical and financial proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
If you are interested to build a career in B2B and B2C sales, join our team and you will be working in a young, dynamic, focused but relaxed environment, for an international company with over 13 years experience in the global market.