This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Junior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
- University degree in Economics
- 1-2 years experience as accountant
- English language/ advanced level
- Computer skills:
- Excel – advanced
- Good knowledge and skills to understand and create customized reports to support reconciliations and ad hoc reports
- MS Office
• Checks and validates that all entries sent through interface from the local statutory accounting system reached the reporting system (global ERP)
• Performs month-end and year end closing operations in accordance with the IAS/IFRS and regional/global policies
• Manages accruals and prepayments
• Performs periodical controls on actual vs. budget
• Re-conciliates between the local statutory accounting system and the reporting system
• Collaborates with the regional support for the customization of the statutory ERP