Network Security Engineer - Vodafone Shared Services Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Network Security Engineer - Vodafone Shared Services Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Education: Academic level
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- English proficiency
- Experience in a multinational environment
- A minimum of 2 years technical experience in the following technologies: IP networking, switching and routing, firewall techniques, application proxies and packet filtering systems.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco Layer 2 and 3 Catalyst and/or Nexus Switch
- F5 BigIP Load Balancers
- Professional level qualification/certification i.e., industry recognised programme and/or degree-level education
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
Desirable competencies, knowledge and experience:
- CCNA, CCSE, CCNP Data Center
- Good knowledge of Windows or Unix Scripting, routing protocols (BGP/ OSPF)
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
Provide and operate IT infrastructure services for Vodafone Cloud & Hosting customers. Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customers hosted infrastructure. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and deliver cost efficient services of high quality.
Key - Responsibilities:
- Delivering technical support for managed compute infrastructure devices and systems (2nd Line support)
- Provide input for planning, assessment and implementation of change requests
- Determine root cause of incidents
- Working with external customers to define requirements, solve technical issues and provide professional services.
- Working to defined service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Assisting in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
- This is a Shift role with the following shift pattern: 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off
What we offer:
- Private medical and dental care insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Dedicated employee phone subscription;
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
- Project specific training;
- A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities.